Wallet cleaning methods and maintenance tips
When cleaning the wallet, you need to choose a cleaning brush or a clean cotton cloth according to the material of the wallet, so as to ensure that the wallet will not be damaged due to the wrong cleaning method.
If a leather wallet is wiped with a leather cleaner, the lens cleaning cloth for glasses is generally a cheap and easy-to-use helper. It will not scratch the wallet. Even application can restore the luster of the wallet. And the commonly used pencil and ball-point eraser with gray and white at both ends can be used as a cleaning tool for the suede bag. If it is slightly dirty, it can be gently wiped off with the white eraser used to erase a pencil; serious The dirt can be removed by rubbing one end of the gray eraser of the ball pen. The reason is that the friction is strong, but the hand should be lighter to avoid damage to the wallet.
To clean nylon bags and cloth breads, you can gently press the surface of the wallet with a damp cloth that does not drip. Except for silk, silk and satin bags, you can try to clean the toothbrush with toothpaste. However, wallets of any material should be kept in a ventilated place to dry after cleaning. Don’t take them to the sun just for quickness, because the wallet after scrubbing with clean water will be exposed to sudden high temperature when it is most vulnerable. , Will cause the wallet to fade or the leather becomes hard and brittle.
1. Keep dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
2. Avoid exposure to the sun, fire roasting, water washing, sharp object impact and contact with chemical solvents.
3. Glue is needed for the main stitching of the wallet. Glue is easy to melt when it meets with water, so try not to get water when using the wallet. Pay special attention to it in rainy days.
4. Leather care agent or shoe polish of the same color can be used for care.
5. In principle, only one card can be inserted into a card bag, and two cards cannot be inserted into a card bag, which will cause the card bag to slack.
6. Care should be taken to protect all metal accessories. Humid and high salt environments will cause oxidation of the wallet. Applying a layer of transparent nail polish on the surface of the hardware can effectively prevent the oxidation of the hardware.